Our unique service, consisting of highly skilled Mental Health Practitioners and Workplace coaches allows opportunities for businesses to provide early intervention support to their staff without the lengthy delays of waiting lists, significant retainer costs and complicated referral processes.
- The service is accessed via referral from the client i.e., an HR department, simply by sending contact information inc. name, email/ telephone number of employee identified with a need for service to the Training Manager ([email protected])
- The contact email address of the employee referred by the company will then be shared with an assigned 1:1 coach/practitioner, to make initial contact with the referred employee within 2/3 working days to agree method of contact preferred/ date and time for first meeting
- The 1:1 coach/practitioner will outline service and assess number of session/s that may be required, up to a maximum of 8 1:1’s, at intervals agreed. Support offer includes option of video call or telephone dependent on preference.
- Once number of sessions agreed, this will be shared with referring client and the total invoiced out at £55 p/session
We recognise that in order for our clients to receive value for money that the 8 sessions are structured following an initial introduction meeting with their coach/practitioner, to bring about the change needed to manage their wellbeing in the workplace. The maximum number of sessions is discussed at first contact to manage boundaries and expectations of the service. Where further need is identified, coaches may signpost/refer into other services for support if applicable.
If there are ongoing concerns for the employee referred, the client may request additional support sessions be made available with Mind in Somerset at their own discretion and in conjunction with their internal review with the employee. Offer of any additional sessions will not be discussed with referred employee by Mind in Somerset without instruction from the client.
Terms and conditions of service use:
– Please be aware this is a non-refundable service. After initial assessment (Session 1), and the total number of sessions has been agreed, the full amount for the service will be invoiced. The service user will then have up to 6 months to utilise the number of sessions agreed.
– Any sessions cancelled in advance of two working days by the service user can be rescheduled
– Any session cancelled with less than 2 working days’ notice cannot be rescheduled and the session will be deducted against the number of sessions planned
What sets us apart:
- Our team consists of highly experienced Counsellors and workplace Coaches to meet individual needs identified to ensure effective support provision
- No retainer costs
- Coaches that have experience of working at all levels across business
- Coaching that has a mental health/recovery focus.
- Being a third-party provider is often the appeal for larger corporates who often struggle to engage their staff/teams in internal offers of support