Need help now?
If you are feeling suicidal or if you have self-harmed and are concerned about it, please dial 999, 111 or visit your nearest A&E department.
Who else can I speak to?
- Ring or text a friend or family member.
- Ring Mindline on 01823 276892. We’re here to listen, support, understand and talk to you 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Whenever you need us we are here.
- Visit our crisis service – available across Somerset
- Ring Samaritans on 116 123. They offer you a listening service. You can call them at any time. You can also email them at [email protected]
- Ring NHS on 111
- If you already have contact with mental health services you can contact your local Community Mental Health Team (CMHT)
- Contact your Home Treatment Team from the list below (if you have one).
Tel : 01823 368398
Tel : 01278 720292
Tel : 01935 411605
Tel : 01749 836722
If you have had no contact with mental health services (it may be the first time you, or someone else, has been in crisis):
- Contact your out-of-hours GP service. Google ‘Out of hours GP in x’ (give your location).
- Alternatively, your GP surgery will usually provide an answer phone message advising you of who to contact in an emergency, together with other useful telephone numbers.
- Make an appointment with your regular GP, as this is usually the first point of contact for anyone concerned about mental health issues.