Glenn, Service User Champion
Current Volunteering Opportunities
- Admin: This will involve assisting with office duties, such as printing, laminating, answering the phone and replying to e-mails. For more information please call Nadine for an informal chat on 01935 474875 or email email@example.com
- Fundraising: This will involve supporting us with our fundraising events and assisting David, our Community Fundraising Manager with other fundraising initiatives. For more information please call David for an informal chat on 07407087345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to volunteer, you will need to complete the application form below and e-mail it to email@example.com or post to Mind in Somerset, Unit 4, Houndstone Trading Estate, Yeovil, BA22 8WA.
A Volunteer Training & Information Day is being held on Tuesday 27th November 2018 from 10:30am-3:30pm at the Archie Gooch Pavillion in Ilminster (TA19 9DH). Anybody interested in learning more about volunteering with Mind in Somerset is welcome to attend. If you would like to come along, please complete the below volunteer application form and bring it along with you on the day or e-mail it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Being a volunteer for a charity like Mind in Somerset is a fantastic way to give something back to your local community. There are a variety of reasons that volunteering can help to benefit you:
- Develop new skills
- Meet new people
- Enhance your CV
- Try something new
- Build your confidence
- A route back into employment
- Gain experience required for a course
- Build on existing knowledge
- Help in an area you have a passion for.