Open to anyone over 18, who is managing stress, anxiety, depression and looking for work because of unemployment issues over the last year.
These sessions will include
• Work styles exercises and useful profiling site for work skills development.
• Emotional Resilience for work, notes and discussions.
• Managing Change discussing what it is, reactions to major life events, setting realistic goals, asking for support.
• CV and Letters improving your ability to find work opportunities by understanding the process.
• Building confidence, resilience and wellbeing.
• Managing mental health at work, communication skills. *Interview preparation
• Guidance with stress and anxiety issues.
• Developing ownership
• Healthy living options.
Further advice given after each session at a Lunch Time Hub, to support people on the course with applications, cv updates and letters.
For further details please contact Gill Buff on 07513 081913 Monday or Tuesday’s leaving a clear message with your name and contact details. Alternatively email [email protected]