Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
01935 474875 | 01823 334906 email@example.com
A half-day taught course at your venue.
- Understand what is meant by ‘mental health’.
- Have an understanding of some of the most common mental health problems.
- Understand ways in which people can manage their individual mental health to make everyday living easier.
- Be aware of how to support a colleague with a mental health problem in the workplace.
- Understand how to promote a healthy, non-discriminatory working environment.
- Have knowledge of the workplace adjustments that can be made to help an employee with a mental health problem.
£125/delegate (min 5 delegates). Please contact us for larger numbers of delegates.