Full day; with breaks for lunch and comfort throughout*.
Our course aims to provide learners with a broad introduction to the concepts of emotional intelligence, resilience and mindfulness. If you are interested in understanding the fundamentals and how they might apply to you in or out of work, this course is a great start to exploring these topics.
Who should attend:
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to gain a theoretical introduction to these subject areas. Learners will better understand how their own emotional intelligence impacts upon themselves and others, how resilience can be built, and learn about the practice of mindfulness.
By the end of the course:
- You will be able to identify the five domains of emotional intelligence and the characteristics of resilience (both within individuals and working environments / cultures)
- Have greater confidence in identifying and naming emotions as they relate to our emotional intelligence
- You will be able to identify some triggers for stress and the 5-Aspects model for understanding emotions
- you will be able to distinguish helpful and unhelpful thinking patterns, and how to influence them and behaviours to support resilience building
- You will be able to demonstrate techniques that can help to build personal resilience
- You will understand some mindfulness techniques.
Email all enquiries to [email protected]