Mindfulness for Anxiety reduction & relaxation
At a time when responsibilities seem endless, the situation dire, and it seems like time to yourself has become a thing of the past…
Take a deep breath. Literally. Feel a little better?
Be kind to yourself, these are trying times but incorporating mindful practices into your daily routine can help calm anxiety and build healthy coping skills.
These sessions are designed to make mindfulness work for you and your family.
7th and 8th July 12-1pm -FULLY BOOKED future date TBC please email [email protected] to be put on the waiting list
Session 1 . ‘The Wisdom of anxiety’
- Exploring the benefits of anxiety
- Introduction to using the breath and Mindfulness.
- How to use breath to calm the nervous system
- Different breathing techniques for different needs.
Session 2. ‘Having a relaxed mind in a relaxed body’
- Moving Mindfulness into the whole body.
- ‘Watching the snow Globe.’