Mindfulness for Anxiety reduction & relaxation
At a time when responsibilities seem endless, the situation dire, and it seems like time to yourself has become a thing of the past…
Take a deep breath. Literally. Feel a little better?
Be kind to yourself, these are trying times but incorporating mindful practices into your daily routine can help calm anxiety and build healthy coping skills.
These sessions are designed to make mindfulness work for you and your family.
Next course – 13th October 7-8:30pm & 15th October 7-8:30pm This course is FREE to Somerset residents age 19+ (excluding North and Banes).
To book please click the link below
Session 1 . ‘The Wisdom of anxiety’
- Exploring the benefits of anxiety
- Introduction to using the breath and Mindfulness.
- How to use breath to calm the nervous system
- Different breathing techniques for different needs.
Session 2. ‘Having a relaxed mind in a relaxed body’
- Moving Mindfulness into the whole body.
- ‘Watching the snow Globe.’