Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
01935 474875 | 01823 334906 [email protected]
Anger Management at Your Venue
A one-day course or 3 two-hour sessions, covering:
- Understanding the reasons for conflict, physical effects of adrenaline upon body, why this occurs, Self-rating of anger and management of same. Breathing techniques.
- Understanding behavioural styles, Passive, Aggressive, Passive/Aggressive, Assertive and identification of self in these behaviours. Assertive Rights. Bill Bob and Bryony case study, Sue doesn’t return acknowledgement and how this affects people in different ways. Understanding of CBT cycle
- Thinking Styles and self-identification of same. Use and understanding of own CBT cycle and ABC diary (Activating event, Beliefs, Consequences (emotional, behavioural)
- ABCDE diary, transfer and continuing of ABD diary to include Dispute of original beliefs and Effects. Understanding criticism, application of knowledge to self, understanding thinking styles as support for criticism and removal of defence and attack during situations of perceived negative criticism.
- Cognitive Model of Anger, identifying skills and behavioural deficits in self. Communication blockers and boosters. Why communicate? What goes wrong and why it does. How to make it work. Managing others communication effectively. Understanding of same and identification in self. Where in Cognitive Model of Anger are these placed. Problem solving model to follow as a source of self-control, achievement and frustration prevention.
£100/delegate (min 5 delegates). Please contact us for larger numbers of delegates.