Managers Guide to Managing Mental health at Work
1 DAY WORKSHOP – MONDAY 23RD AUGUST – 9.30am – 4.30pm
There is no doubt that Covid 19 has had a significant detrimental impact on the mental health of the population. With furlough, changes in working practices and financial pressures the long – term effect on business is likely to be around for some time.
As we begin to emerge from most Covid restrictions, there has never been a more important time to manage and support the mental wellbeing of our teams.
In this full day interactive workshop you will learn:-
- Why good mental wellbeing in the workplace makes good business sense.
- What makes a mentally healthy workplace?
- Spotting the signs of stress, anxiety and depression – in your employees and yourself.
- Starting the conversation around mental wellbeing.
- Implementing reasonable adjustments.
- Understanding Emotional Resilience
- How to use Wellbeing Action Plans and other resources.
- Personal Responsibility – Be the Manager that you would like to have.
- Organisational responsibility – next steps.
This workshop is essential for anybody that manages staff and / or those who are responsible for Employee wellbeing.
Location: Mind in Somerset, Yeovil Trinity Foyer, Peter St, Yeovil BA20 1PN
Please note, refreshments will be made available to you throughout the course, however we do recommend bringing a packed lunch and or monies to purchase. The Foyer is a central town location and therefore there are many shops, cafes and restaurants to choose from. Your trainer will be able to advise on the best places to visit.
There is no parking directly on site, however we would recommend parking in Stars Lane Carpark, as this is only a short walk away from the venue
12 in stock