Somerset Wellbeing Friends groups focus on tackling loneliness, improving life skills and promoting coping strategies. This service is for adults who feel isolated or are struggling with their mental health and wellbeing.
To refer yourself to the wellbeing friends groups click here.
When and Where?
- Bridgwater – The Engine Room – Every Monday 10am-12pm
- Taunton – The Albemarle Centre – Every Monday 2pm-4pm
- Yeovil – St Mark’s Church – Every Tuesday 11am-1pm
- Frome – Cheese and Grain – Every Tuesday 2:30pm-4:30pm
- Minehead – Quaker Meeting House – Every Thursday 11am-1pm
Somerset Wellbeing Friends is funded by HM Government and The Lottery Community Fund.