Mental health drop in services available
As of January 2020, we are able to offer support for anyone who feels like they are really struggling with their mental health. Instead of going to A&E, making an urgent doctor’s appointment or suffering in silence, you can visit one of our offices across Somerset in Bridgwater, Yeovil, Shepton Mallet or Taunton. There you will find a supportive member of staff who will be willing to listen and be able to help you with your problems, whatever they may be.
Here is our list of services and times:
- Taunton: Monday – Friday: 9AM – 10:30PM, Saturday & Sunday: 8PM – 10:30PM.
- Details: 01823 334906. Sussex Lodge, 44 Station Rd, Taunton Somerset TA1 1NS
- Yeovil: Monday – Friday: 9AM – 4:30PM.
- Details: 01935 474875. Yeovil Small Business Centre, Houndstone Business Park, Yeovil BA22 8WA
- Bridgwater: Monday – Friday: 9AM – 4:30PM
- Details: 01278 421190. Town Hall, High St, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 3AS
- Shepton Mallet: Monday – Friday: 9AM – 4:30PM
- Details: 07395 259304. Shepton Mallet, Somerset
Please phone before though so we know that you are coming, and note that we cannot take anyone under eighteen or under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Due to health and safety procedures we cannot guarantee there is an accessible toilet facility on site.
Alternatively, if you do not feel comfortable visiting the office or struggle with transport getting there, you can use our Mindline telephone support service. You can reach us on 01823 276892. This service will be open every night of the week 8PM -11PM, while Mindline Trans+ will be open every Friday 8PM – midnight. Mindline Trans+ is a confidential emotional, mental health support helpline and signposting service for people who identify as Trans, A Gender, Gender Fluid, or Non-binary. You can reach that service on 0300 330 5468
Author: Alexander Priest
Posted on: 10th December 2019