Community Front Room (Crisis services)
With Open Mental Health, we are able to offer out-of-hours support for anyone who feels like they are really struggling with their mental health. Instead of going to A&E, making an urgent doctor’s appointment or suffering in silence, you can visit one of our offices across Somerset in Bridgwater, Yeovil, Shepton Mallet, Taunton, Wells and Glastonbury. There you will find a supportive member of staff who will be willing to listen and be able to help you with your problems, whatever they may be.
Here is our list of services and times:
- Taunton (Mind in Somerset): Monday – Sunday: 6PM – 11PM
- Sussex Lodge, 44 Station Rd, Taunton Somerset TA1 1NS
- Yeovil (Mind in Somerset): Monday – Sunday: 6PM – 11PM
- Yeovil Small Business Centre, Houndstone Business Park, Yeovil BA22 8WA
- Bridgwater (Second Step): Friday – Sunday: 6PM – 11PM
- Citizens Advice Sedgemoor, Royal Clarence House, 3 High Street, Bridgwater, Somerset
- Glastonbury (Second Step): Friday: 6.15PM – 11PM
- Sweet Track Centre, 44A High Street, Glastonbury, BA6 9DX
- Wells (Second Step): Saturday: 6PM – 10.30PM
- Elim Connect Centre, Portway, Wells, BA5 2BE
- Shepton Mallet (Second Step): Sunday: 6PM – 11PM
- 57c High Street, Shepton Mallet, BA4 5AQ
Please phone 01823 276 892 before though so we know that you are coming, and note that we cannot take anyone under eighteen or under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Due to health and safety procedures we cannot guarantee there is an accessible toilet facility on site.
If you are feeling suicidal or if you have self-harmed and are concerned about it, please dial 999 or visit your nearest A&E department.