South West Coast 2 Coast Challenge … Walk, jog, or run it!
We are delighted to announce a new challenge for 25-26th July 2020 across the South West! Stretch yourself like never before across a beautiful 100 kilometres starting from Minehead, down to Dawlish on the southern coast of Devon with some ups & downs of Exmoor in between. You’ll get full support all the way with rest stops, free food & drink and a celebration at the finish fine after a journey like no other. With half and ‘quarter’ distance options, as UltraChallenge say themselves; there’s a South West Challenge for all!
Join as individual or teams:
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- All meals included!
- Medics, massages and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt and a glass of bubbly on completion!
Pace yourself with the various options available, both half and ‘quarter’ challenges available as well as:
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- 2 day full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up – www.ultrachallenge.com/coast-2-coast/sign-up-for-charity
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/coast-2-coast